TGV-Biomed is a privately held company and our goal is to revolutionize treatment and to bring the therapy of diabetic foot infections to a principally new level of the efficacy.
Dr. Tets serves as Consultant and is responsible for the strategic planning for TGV-Biomed. Prior to joining TGV-Biomed, Victor successfully worked in senior positions in drug development companies.
- Over 25 years of experience in drug discovery.
- Member of the American Society for Microbiology.
Dr. George Tetz serves as Consultant. During his career, Dr. G.Tets has held executive positions with several biotech companies.
- Dr. G. Tets has been in the background of numerous groundbreaking studies in the fields of microbiology and virology aimed at discovering novel regulation pathways in microbial communities, particularly within the human microbiota; discovering novel bacterial species, including several whose role in cancer is now under review; the development of novel theoretical concepts that have led to the reevaluation of the accepted causes of many diseases; the discovery of new human pathologies.
- Over 18 years of experience in drug development and fundamental research
- Contributed to over 10 drug candidates moving into clinical development
- Lead the development of 5 drugs which successfully completed Phase III trial in Europe within 7 y from animal PoC
- Author of over 40 patents in the field of microbiology, oncology and autoimmune disorders
- Participated in multiple licensing deals
- Editorial Board Member of Scientific Reports (Nature)
Dr. Jeffrey A. Gelfand, serves as a Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Jeffrey A. Gelfand is a Professor and Chairman of the Department of Medicine at Tufts and Physician-in-Chief at the New England Medical center. He is currently an attending physician at Massachusetts General Hospital, a Clinical Professor at Harvard Medical School, and Professor of Medicine at Tufts. Dr. Gelfand conducts laboratory and clinical research in immunology, inflammation, infection, and tumor immunology.
- 20 years of investment pharmaceutical R&D
- Prior to joining TGV, Jeffrey was a Chief Scientific Officer & Founder Boston BioCom LLC, President of Pratt Medical Group
- Over the last years, he has been increasingly active in the drug discovery and development
- Manages the research at the M.G.H. (Massachusetts General Hospital) Research Center with an annual budget of over $600 mln
- Jeffrey is a Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, member of AAAS
Dr Sushant is responsible for the management of all operational aspects and investment.
- Responsible for the management strategy and analysis
- Over 12 years experience in healthcare research and investment management.
Dr, Cynamon serves as a Member of Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Michael Cynamon is an infectious disease specialist in Syracuse, New York and is affiliated with Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and has been in practice for 43 years.He is a leading researcher in pulmonary infections with more than 35 years experience in healthcare research.
Dr. Haran Schlamm, is a globally recognized infectious disease-trained physician. He has 20+ years pharmaceutical industry experience in clinical development and medical affairs seeking opportunities to support the development of novel anti-infective agents. Dr. Schlamm was the clinical lead for antifungals drugs to treat lung infections at Pfizer for 20+ years
Dr. Michelle Welborn, serves as a pharmaceutical consultant and provides regulatory consulting to manage the project in FDA. Michelle Welborn holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Campbell University School of Pharmacy. Michelle has 15 years experience in pharmaceuticals as a liaison in Medical and Regulatory Affairs for both Astra-Merck and Sanofi –Aventis Pharmaceuticals, and as Clinical Pharmacy Manager for a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) , and as a Pharmacy Practice resident at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterShe has participated in workshops and consortiums organized by the NIH (National Institutes of Health), the National Organization of Rare Diseases (NORD), the International Congress of Rare Diseases (ICORD), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Epilepsy Foundation of America, and the Australian Dravet syndrome Family Day. She served for two years as the Professional Advisory Board Chair for the IDEA League before founding ICE. She currently serves on the Professional Advisory Boards for the Charlie Foundation and Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Foundation.
- Over 16 years of experience in investment banking: IPOs, Secondaries/Follow-on Offerings, SPACs, Registered Directs, PIPEs, Privates, and M&A.
- Worked on brokerage and investment banking with firms such as Rodman & Renshaw/HC Wainwright and Paine Webber-UBS.
- Areas of expertise include private finance for start-up, early stage and venture-backed late stage Life Sciences companies.